How to enable cookies with Norton Internet Security.
To enable cookies with Norton Internet Security, perform the following steps:
- Double click on the "Norton Internet Security"
icon in the system tray.
- Click on "Norton Internet Security", then "Status
& Settings" .
- Click on "Privacy Control", then "Configure".
A new window will appear.
- Click on "Advanced", then "Add Site"
- Enter "site name" (web site address without the quotes).
- Select the "User Settings" tab.
- Under "Cookies", uncheck the box that says "Use
Privacy settings" and set the value to "Permit"
- Click OK, then click OK again. Close Norton